Thursday, March 6, 2008

Want To Be Featured!?


<---Myself along with Jessica Martinez promoting a Better Than Aliens show


My first few blogs have been quite the success! I am opening up this particular blog for suggestions or recommendations on local SF/Bay Area music. If you are in a band or know of a band that you would like to see featured please leave a comment or send an email to AmandaMacsOpenMic@gmail.com .

Also if anyone out there can help me figure out how to put music up on my page that would be much appreciated!

Lastly, I have submitted my most recent blog on Ghosteater to three blog carnivals which will be coming out over the course of the next few weeks. I supplied you with the links to the carnivals so make sure to check those out as well!

1 comment:

Caleb said...

I like what you got going on here. The blog is full of stuff to look at, and is not on the boring side. So far everything on here is nice. But after reading the first post, I am waiting for the bitch to come out. You established an interesting character (you) in that you claim to be a bitch but this is your nice side. Well lets see that other side in a future post. I'm kind of curious. Maybe it would be a rant about a band you cannot stand, or a SF venue that is miserable to customers and talent. Who knows.

You have a good thing going though. The local music spotlight is an angle that won't run out. Also you could maybe put up a calendar of shows you would be going to in SF. Ranging from local talent to legit headliners you like.